The Seychelles Regatta 2018
The 4th edition of the Seychelles Regatta will be held from May 27th to June 3rd, 2018. This week has been chosen as it is the best time of the year for good weather and a windy race.
During this period, the Seychelles benefit from an established 15 to 20 knots Southerly wind and sunshine is at its best!
Each participating team will enjoy the presence onboard of a professional international skipper, amongst them:
- Michel DESJOYEAUX, double winner of the Vendée Globe,
- Samantha DAVIES, 4th of the 2009 Vendée Globe,
- François GABART, winner of the 2012-2013 Vendée Globe,
- Loick PEYRON, winner of the 2014 Route du Rhum,
- Roland JOURDAIN, winner of the 2010 Route du Rhum in monohull class.
It is likely that the participation of the big sailing stars will go hand in hand with the attendance of another big French athlete, sponsor of the event.
The race is opened to international companies wishing to sponsor a crew or to register a sailboat.
Fair winds to all!